- Ph.D., Public and International Affairs, University of Pittsburgh, 2010
- Master of International Development , University of Pittsburgh , 2004
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, Yale University, 2002
- Associate Professor of Management at the Robert Morris School of Business (2016-present). Courses taught: Entrepreneurship and Innovation (Undergrad), International Business (Undergrad), Leading with Agility (MBA)
- Director of The Massey Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (Robert Morris University School of Business, 2016-present).
Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship at the University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business (2010-2016). Courses taught: Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MBA), Social Entrepreneurship (MBA), Social Innovation Lab (MBA), Qualitative Research Methods (MBA), Business Projects (Post Bachelors)
- Founding Academic Lead of The Bertha Center for Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship (University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business, 2011-2016).
- Coordinator of International Programs at the Office of Cross Cultural and Leadership Development (University of Pittsburgh, 2008-2010).