- RMU In The News is out for the month of October. See how Peggy Outon, Soren Fanning, Steve Forman, and others made the headlines last month.
- On Dec. 1 the university is holding the "Make Your Mark 5K" in memory of late RMU professor of economics Mark Eschenfelder. Eschenfelder taught thousands of students during his 34 years of service at Robert Morris. The 5K registration opens at 9 a.m. and the race begins at 11, departing from the Nicholson Lawn. All proceeds benefit the Mark Eschenfelder Memorial Fund.
- On December 11 the Office of Residence Life will host their annual Almost Midnight Breakfast from 10 p.m. to midnight. Volunteers from departments across campus are needed to help serve food, monitor attendance, and mingle with our students. Res Life also asks that if your department has any giveaways cluttering your closets and you'd like to donate them to this event, please contact Jan Leopold at x5236 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday Nov. 16
- Women's Hockey vs. Minnesota State - 6:05 p.m. at the Island Sports Center
Saturday, Nov. 17
- Football vs. Wagner - Noon at Joe Walton Stadium
- Bring a new unwrapped toy for our annual US Marine Corps Reserve "Toys for Tots" initiative and get in free!
- Women's Hockey vs. Minnesota State - 1:05 p.m. at the Island Sports Center
- Men's Basketball vs. Mississippi Valley State - 7 p.m. at the Student Rec Center
Sunday, Nov. 18
- Women's Basketball vs. LaSalle - Noon at the Student Rec Center
If you do not currently receive the The Minuteman weekly email, please click here to subscribe! During the summer, the Minuteman is published every other week.
ABOUT THE MINUTEMAN
The Minuteman is published weekly by the RMU Department of Public Relations and Marketing for faculty, staff and friends of Robert Morris University. To submit news for publication in The Minuteman, email email@example.com. We cannot guarantee that information submitted after 5 p.m. Wednesday will be published in that week's Minuteman.