Yun Chu, Ph.D.
Professor of Marketing (Marketing)
412-397-5462 phone (M)
Massey Hall 228
- Ph.D., Marketing/International Business, University of Texas-Pan American
Area of Expertise/Research
- Int'l Marketing, Consumer Behavior, CRM
- Chu, Y., Vasquez-Parraga, A. Z., & Ma, J. (2021). The
drivers of customer satisfaction, trust, commitment, and loyalty among Chinese
consumers. International Journal of
Business and Systems Research (IJBSR), 15 (6), 807-821.
- Chu, Y., Vasquez-Parraga, A. Z., & Ma, J. (2018).
Antecedents of Store Loyalty Among Chinese Customers. International Journal of Business, 23(2), 151-165.
- Ma, J., Geng, M., & Chu, Y. (2016). Model selection
for merger and acquisition analysis in Asian emerging markets. International Journal of Revenue Management,
- Ma, J., Pagán, J. A., Chu, Y., & Soydemir, G. (2012).
Revenue enhancement through mergers and acquisitions: Wealth effects of method
of payment. International Journal of
Revenue Management, 6(3-4), 274-290.
- Chu, Y., & Ma, J. (2009). Software piracy and
spending across different economic groups. International
Journal of Business and Systems Research, 3(1), 78-92.
- Chu, Y., Strong, W. F., Ma, J., & Greene, W. E.
(2005). Silent messages in negotiations: The role of nonverbal communication in
cross-cultural business negotiations. Journal
of Organizational Culture, Communications and Conflict, 9(2), 113-129.
- 2019 - Chu, Yun, and Jianyu Ma. (2019). "Comparison of loyalty among Chinese and American customers", presentation in the New Opportunities and Challenges in International Business, Beijing, China.
- 2016 - Ma, Jianyu, Mingzhai Geng, Yun Chu, & Jason C.H. Chen. (2016). "Wealth Effects of Merger And Acquisition on Acquiring Firms In Brazil", presentation in 2016 AIB-LAT Meeting, Sao Paulo, Brazil.